Vinnie is our host tonight, and again because of the coronavirus concerns, we are meeting via Zoom online to chat about writing and then head into our own quiet writing time. Join us!
We’ll do our usual social time between 6:00 and 6:30 p.m. Pacific time, but it will be on Zoom.
Here’s how to participate:
- Go to www.zoom.us and make an account if you don’t already have one.
- Between 6:00 and 6:30 p.m. Pacific today (Thursday, March 19), click on Join a Meeting.
- Enter the code 496597753.
- In the popup, click on Open Zoom.us.
- Adjust your computer settings (video, audio, etc.) as needed.
After our social time, at 7:00 it’s quiet writing time, so we’ll end the Zoom meeting, and we all write quietly wherever we are until 7:30. Then come back here or to our Facebook group to post about how it went for you (word count, exciting discoveries, etc.).