If you’re publishing independently or are a publishing company working with designers, quality cover design is a crucial part of the publishing process. Our expert designers create custom cover designs to attract the reader’s eye, reflect genre standards, and best represent you and your book.
Custom cover design includes:
- Cover mock-ups for the author to choose from (generally starting with three)
- Up to two rounds of author corrections
- A PDF of your full cover, formatted to your printer’s specifications
- An image of your front cover, prepared for ebook embedding according to your distributor’s standards
- A high-quality image of your front cover to use in print marketing
- A low-resolution image of your front cover to use in online marketing
Interior Book Design
Also for independent publishers or traditional publishing companies, our custom interior book design service balances the attraction of art, the science of readability, and the standards of the industry for a professional final product.
Interior book design includes:
- A custom-built book interior that meets the quality standards set by The Chicago Manual of Style and used by major book publishing companies
- One round of author corrections
- A print-ready PDF of your book’s interior formatted to fit the specifications of your chosen printer
- Delivery of your interior files to your printer
If you want professional and eye-catching materials created to publicize your book, our graphic designers can work with your existing design materials to brand your image and craft business cards, postcards, letterhead, posters, bookmarks, custom buttons, tote bags, or other swag to help you connect with your audience.
You can learn more about our designers and view their portfolios here.
You might also be interested in ebook conversion and publication management services.
Because every project is unique, cost varies. Please complete our inquiry form for a free estimate for your project.