Seeking Small Business or Individuals to Share Office
The cozy Indigo: Editing, Design, and More office is seeking people to share our office. There are three desks available, and if you have need for bookshelves, we can arrange that too. If you’ve been paying membership in a coworking space and want to trim your expenses, or if you’ve outgrown your home office, this is a great option! With the darkness and chill upon us, you’ll love the heat here. Plus, changing up your location can jump-start your creative juices to help boost your business or get you back on track writing your book.
For $500/month (or $180/month/desk if you want just one or two) you get:
- Permanent, private desk with cabinet and drawer
- Ergonomic and adjustable chair
- High-speed internet
- Use of laser printer, fridge, microwave, and coffee pot
- 24/7 access
- Access to conference room
- Access to bike locker
- Secure location (locked office, locked building)
- ADA-accessible office and building
- Great location downtown, four blocks from the MAX, across the street from Powell’s, and close to great restaurants
Month-to-month agreement. First and last months’ rent due up front.
Please email Ali at email@example.com to set up a time for you to come look at the space.