In light of the current coronavirus concern and the CDC’s recommendation that group events be canceled, we are NOT going to do our usual in-person Sit Down, Shut Up, and Write this week and will instead try a tech-based write-in. Join us!
We’ll do our usual social time between 6:00 and 6:30 p.m. Pacific time, but it will be on Zoom.
Here’s how to participate:
- Go to www.zoom.us and make an account if you don’t already have one.
- Between 6:00 and 6:30 p.m. Pacific tomorrow (Thursday, March 12), click on Join a Meeting.
- Enter the code 865944043
- In the popup, click on Open Zoom.us.
- Adjust your computer settings (video, audio, etc.) as needed.
- Post here if you’re having trouble, and I will try to help.
After our social time, at 7:00 it’s quiet writing time, so I’ll end the Zoom meeting, and we all write quietly wherever we are until 7:30. Then come back here or to our Facebook group to post about how it went for you (word count, exciting discoveries, etc.).